WBC Qualification Heats
- Field Size: Races will be composed of no more than 12 cars each. Multiple races will be run simultaneously during each qualifying time slot to accommodate all drivers wishing to participate. No driver may run in more than one race at the same time.
- Field Seeding: If more then 12 people are participating in a qualifying round, participating racers are seeded based on their Championship Formula Racing rank as published prior to the event. Each driver is then assigned to a specific race in random order.
- Finals: 12 people will qualify for the finals.
- Finals Qualifying: All drivers are ranked based on their single best qualifying finish. As the term suggests, a person must finish a race in order to have that result count as a finish. Ties amongst drivers with the same single best finish are broken using the following criteria.
- Best Finish occured in first heat entered.
- Most finishes at the same level as their best finish.
- Best Finish occured in second heat entered.
- Best Finish occured in third heat entered.
- Most total qualifying points.
- Average finish of all heats entered. DNF results count as a finish equal to the total number of entrants in that race for purposes of this calculation only.
- High Dice Roll
- Alternates: The next two racers that would have qualified for the final (rank 13 and 14) will be designated as Alternates. Alternates may race in place of another racer, should that person fail to show for the final event. No other drivers may participate in the finals.
Qualifying Points Table (Tiebreaker 5)